Do you love camping and the outdoors? Do you enjoy planning trips? Are you exceptionally organized and reliable? Are you a social coordinator with an easy going personality and a great sense of humor? Then why not put those skills to work and become a Local Chapter Organizer for Adventure People and earn cash and travel for free. You’ll have fun and gain an entire network of new friends who enjoy the same activities you do.
About Adventure People
Adventure People Travel Club was founded by Stacey Pokluda in Southern California in 2008. As we’ve grown into a tour company, we strive to be unique, to find and create the greatest adventures. We specialize in Active Travel, offering unique tours which include activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, or a combination of multiple activities. We pride ourselves on introducing our guests to extraordinary destinations, distinctive accommodations, and out-of-the-ordinary experiences.
What Does it Take to be a Local Chapter Organizer?
- Love the outdoors
- Be adventurous
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be easy going with a sense of humor
- Detail oriented
Local Chapter Organizers are the heart and soul of Adventure People. We’re not just another travel company, we’re a community of like-minded travelers. We believe that lifelong friendships are built when you can meet people on an adventure and share multiple adventures with them, both at home and when traveling to far away destinations. We rely on our Local Chapter Organizers to help build the community and to organize in-person experiences.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Local Chapter Organizer?
- Free Travel
- Dedicated Support
- Earn Commission
As a Local Chapter Organizer, you will run a localized travel club with all of the benefits, support and infrastructure that comes with being affiliated with a tour company. This includes dedicated support from a Community Leader and the ability to earn commissions and free travel.
What are the Responsibilities of a Local Chapter Organizer?
- Organize weekend camping trips and other local activities that fit within our brand of active adventures. This includes outdoor activities such as hiking, kayaking and biking. It also includes social events such as outdoor festivals and charitable initiatives. Sound like fun? It is!
- Organize monthly events to promote upcoming Adventure People tours and discuss future trip ideas. Earn commission for every person from your group who travels with us on one of our small group tours. Travel for free when you have 8 people sign up for a specific departure.
- Keep your group engaged by keeping them active. Successful organizers post regular meetups (2-3 per month, at a minimum) and also recruit other event organizers to the group.
- Post photos after your local meetup events and encourage reviews.