♦ Start: Buenos Aires
♦ Finish: Buenos Aires
Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Activity Level: All Ability Levels
Activities: Exploring ancient ruins & UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stay in Rainforest Eco-Lodge, Visit Argentine side of Iguazu Falls
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 night in Tacupi Lodge, 1 night in Puerto Iguazu
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
What’s Not Included
- International or Domestic Flights or Buses. Domestic Flights Buenos Aires/Iguazu/Buenos Aires may cost from USD 220.- per person.
- National Park Entrance fees:
- Iguazú National Park Argentina USD 30 (Only payable in the equivalent in local currency, in cash).
- Iguazú National Park Brazil USD 35 (Only payable in the equivalent in local currency or usd in cash, credit or debit card).
- San Ignacio Mini entrance: USD 18 (Only payable in the equivalent in local currency, in cash)
- Travel Insurance
Get in Touch
Travel insurance is cumpulsory for all of our travelers. You must have medical evacuation and repatriation coverage of at least $200,000 covering all applicable dates of travel. This insurance must cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses. A quote will be sent to you via email or you may click here for a free quote.