Exploring Moab, Arches & Canyonlands
♦ Start: Moab
♦ Finish: Moab
Utah is home to some of the most magnificent national parks in the country. Moab is the perfect destination to be able to explore two of the Mighty 5 National Parks from one convenient location. Visitors from around the world come to the town of Moab to experience sunrise over the towering depths of Canyonlands National Park and then follow it up with a sunset in the otherworldly red rock landscape of Arches National Park. Moab’s year-round access to thousands of square miles of amazing red rock landscapes, along with the cool waters of the Colorado River, has made it one of the most sought-after outdoor recreation destinations in the American Southwest.
- Marvel at nature’s magnificent creations – soaring spires, arches, fins, and canyons – in a landscape formed by eons of wind and water.
- Explore Arches National Park and behold iconic, and aptly named, Delicate Arch, the state symbol of Utah.
- Explore Canyonlands National Park and watch the sunset over Dead Horse Point, one of the most photographed scenic vistas in the world.
- Spend an unforgettable day with Moab’s best guides by combining a morning canyoneering adventure with an afternoon of rafting the beautiful Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River.
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip includes many hikes ranging from easy to difficult as well as a half day of canyoneering and a half day of rafting on the Colorado River.
- We’ll be staying in a vacation rental, which means there may be some beds to be shared as well as common areas. While we always try to make sure everyone has their own bed, unless requested otherwise, this isn’t always possible.
- We will use a 12-passenger vehicle for travel into all of the parks and to the hiking trailheads.