- Central America and Caribbean, Cuba, Travel Tips
- cuba, Cuba travel, legal Cuba travel, people to people group tours, People-to-People, People-to-People Cuba Tours, US Cuba travel, US travel to Cuba
- Hiking & Trekking, Travel Tips
- backpack, backpacks, choosing a backpack, hydration, lockable zippers, pack capacity, pack size, REI, torso length, traveling, ventilation, weekend adventure
In my search for a new backpack, I’ve done hours of research trying to decide which pack to purchase. Some of my trips take me traveling around the world and some have me headed to the mountains or the desert for a weekend adventure. The two most important things to consider are the trip length and your torso length.
- Travel Tips
- headlamp, luggage locks, money belt, sarong, sleep sack, travel, travel gear, travel towel
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a newbie joining your first Adventure People trip, here’s a list of gear you’ll want to consider for your next adventure. Have someone on your holiday shopping list that fits this description? These are also excellent suggestions for gifts to delight the adventurer in your life! Backpack – It’s important to have