Australia East Coast Adventure
November 8-19, 2023
Wilderness, Wildlife, Wine, Waterfalls, and The Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy them all on this epic adventure!
11 nights/ 12 days
Starts in Sydney
Ends in Brisbane
PLACES VISITED: Sydney, Blue Mountains, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, Brisbane
ACTIVITIES: Hiking, Canyoning, Abseiling, Snorkeling, Scuba (optional), Cruising, Wine Tasting, Wildlife Viewing & Interactions
GROUP SIZE: 12 people max
PHYSICAL RATING: Level 3: Moderate
Welcome to Australia! This tour is for adventure junkies, foodies, underwater world addicts, and wildlife lovers! We will take you to some of the most iconic and stunning destinations in the country, starting with the bustling city of Sydney and ending in the sunny city of Brisbane. This tour offers an amazing opportunity to explore the diverse landscapes, cultures, and wildlife of Australia. Discover the best of Australia’s cities, natural wonders, and culture. You’ll make unforgettable memories and leave with a deep appreciation of Australia’s unique and diverse beauty.
Get ready for an epic adventure that you will treasure forever!
Days Remaining Till This Trip
Check Out Our Other Oceania Trips to Extend Your Adventure!
Book Two or More and Get 10% Off
Book Your Spot Now ⬇️
$4250/ person (double/twin share)
Want Your Own Room?
Single Supplement Fee: $1669
A 25% deposit per person is required to reserve your spot on this trip and payment is due in full by August 10, 2023, but you are free to make payments any way you prefer as long as you are paid in full by the due date.
By booking this trip, you agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions.
Our Home on the Great Barrier Reef
Interested in learning more about our Australia trip?
To receive a trip packet with a detailed trip itinerary and destination information, please enter your details below and we will send it to you.
- See all of Sydney’s sights and enjoy lunch on a harbor cruise
- Take in breathtaking landscapes while having the adventure of a lifetime in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Visit the Hunter Valley wine region w/ a local chef as he introduces us to some of the best boutique wineries in the region while preparing a gourmet meal for us to enjoy
- Spend two days exploring the Great Barrier Reef on a Liveaboard Catamaran
- Visit the Daintree Rainforest, the world’s oldest tropical rainforest by an impressive 10 million years
- Enjoy a wildlife and crocodile cruise on the Daintree river with a local biologist
- Take a cruise to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary
- Witness a variety of Australian critters including koalas, kangaroos, platypus, wild lorikeets, tasmanian devils, crocodiles, as well as tons of sea life
Local guide(s)/ Trip Leader
11 Breakfasts; 6 Lunches; 1 Dinner
Accommodations (4-Star Resorts + Catamaran)
Half-Day Sydney Sightseeing Tour
Sydney Harbor Cruise w/ Lunch
Blue Mountains Tour
Empress Falls Canyon & Abseiling
Gourmet Food & Wine Tour to Hunter Valley
2-Day Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Snorkeling/Diving Tour
Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest & Mossman Gorge
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary w/ Brisbane River Cruise
Airfare (Domestic Airfare Est $200)
Airport taxes and excess baggage fees
Beverages & Meals not specified
Is This Trip Right For You?
- The accommodations included in this itinerary are 4* star hotels + 1-night on a Liveaboard Catamaran
- Transportation on this trip includes private vehicles, train, taxis, flights, and a catamaran (shared with other people).
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12 participants in order to ensure the best small group tour experience. With such a small group, you’ll be able to enjoy activities that would not be accessible to more people.
- There are a couple of drives that are 2+ hours, which is a great time to get to know your fellow travelers!
- This trip includes activities such as abseiling and snorkeling. These activities are perfect for beginners and are meant to get you out of your comfort zone, but you do need to know how to swim.
- There are several walking opportunities throughout this trip. You should be sure to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots.
- Weather in Australia in November is mild and pleasant with very little rain. This is the end of the spring season and is ideal for outdoor exploration activities. It’s also a good time to avoid crowds.
- A single supplement is available if you’d prefer to not share a room on this trip, but is based on availability.
- This trip includes one night on a liveaboard catamaran. Our modern ship offers the comforts of a cruise ship, with a large dining saloon, a well-stocked bar area with an entertainment system, and a spacious sundeck. The air-conditioned 118 ft catamaran is designed for the utmost stability and comfort at sea.
- Scuba Diving is an option at the Great Barrier Reef, but you must be PADI certified and be able to show your dive log.
Places We'll Visit
Click a dot on the map for details
Are you a pet lover? Learn how to travel longer and get free accommodation in exchange for looking after someone’s pet while they travel!