The Ultimate New Zealand Adventure
November 19-December 3
Explore New Zealand’s North Island before heading to the Adventure Capital of the World
14 nights/ 15 days
Starts in Auckland
Ends in Queenstown
PLACES VISITED: Auckland, Hot Water Beach, Waitomo, Rotorua, Taupo, Tongariro National Park, Wellington, Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound
ACTIVITIES: Hiking, kayaking, biking, cruising, sight-seeing, soaking in thermal hot springs
GROUP SIZE: 16 people max
PHYSICAL RATING: Level 3: Moderate
Welcome to the land of pristine natural beauty and unforgettable experiences – New Zealand! Get ready for a 15-day adventure that will take you on a journey of a lifetime!
Embark on a thrilling expedition to explore the North Island’s volcanic terrain, from Auckland to Wellington. Delve into the rich Maori culture, marvel at magnificent waterfalls, and soak in hot spring pools. Experience the geothermal wonderland at Te Puia and conquer New Zealand’s best-rated one-day trek, one of the top ten single-day treks in the world!
But the adventure doesn’t stop there. Hop on a short flight to Queenstown, the “Adventure Capital of the World,” and get ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience amidst breathtaking natural beauty. Whether it’s high-octane adventure or luxurious pampering, Queenstown has it all.
And the cherry on top? A scenic drive to Milford Sound, recently ranked as the world’s most beautiful place. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the majestic Fjordlands National Park on foot and by boat, creating unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
For the serious hikers, you’ll also have the option to hike one of the most iconic hikes in the world, the Milford Track! This 4-day hike through Fjordland National Park will take you through some of New Zealand’s most awe-inspiring landscapes. Experience the tranquility of ancient beech forests, glistening lakes, cascading waterfalls, and towering mountains as you journey through this World Heritage site.
Get ready for an epic adventure that you will treasure forever!
Days Remaining Till This Trip
Check Out Our Other Oceania Trips to Extend Your Adventure!
Book Two or More and Get 10% Off
Option to Hike the World Famous Milford Track
Interested in learning more about our New Zealand trip?
To receive a trip packet with a detailed trip itinerary and destination information, please enter your details below and we will send it to you.
Book Your Spot Now ⬇️
The Ultimate New Zealand Adventure
$3895/ person (double/twin share)
Want Your Own Room?
Single Supplement Fee: $1250
The Ultimate New Zealand Adventure w/ Milford Track
$4150/ person (double/twin share)
Want Your Own Room?
Single Supplement Fee: $795
Note: Accommodations on the Milford Track is multishare (4-6 beds per room w/ shared bathroom.) Private Rooms are available for an additional fee (based on availability).
A 25% deposit per person is required to reserve your spot on this trip and payment is due in full by August 21, 2023, but you are free to make payments any way you prefer as long as you are paid in full by the due date.
By booking this trip, you agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions
- Discover Auckland’s beautiful parks, gardens, museums, and culinary scene
- Dig your own hot springs pool in the sand at Hot Water Beach
- Paddle through sea caves to explore the natural archway and cave systems created by the sea at the Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve
- Take a walk along the historic walkway in the stunning Karangahake Gorge
- Discover the world-famous glow worms (only found in NZ) on a magical tour of New Zealand’s caves
- Experience the most award-winning Maori cultural attraction in New Zealand, voted one of the Top 10 Experiences in the World
- Explore the geothermal reserve of Te Puia, where you’ll witness the power of geothermal activity as Pohutu, the largest geyser in the Southern Hemisphere, erupts up to 30m high every hour
- Take a walk to the spectacular Huka Falls, New Zealand’s most visited and photographed natural attraction
- Hike the Tongariro Crossing – one of the world’s best one-day hikes
- Explore New Zealand’s capital city and discover why it is renowned for its arts, heritage, culture and native beauty
- Discover why Queenstown is known as “The Adventure Capital of the World”
- Visit Fiordland National Park, one of New Zealand’s treasured natural icons
- Cruise through the Milford Sound, recently ranked as the world’s most beautiful place
- (Optional) Hike the Milford Track, one of the most iconic hikes in the world
Is This Trip Right For You?
- The accommodations included in this itinerary are 3-4* star hotels + Multishare BnB/ Lodges
- This trip includes a combination of public and private transportation.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 16 participants in order to ensure the best small group tour experience. With such a small group, you’ll be able to enjoy activities that would not be accessible to more people.
- There are several walking opportunities throughout this trip. You should be sure to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots.
- The weather in New Zealand in November/ December is generally mild and pleasant with sunny days and little rainfall, but in the Alpine regions, it can be unpredictable. It’s best to wear layers at all times of the year in case of conditions change during the day. At night, the temperature can really drop, so bring warm clothes.
- A single supplement is available if you’d prefer to not share a room on this trip, but is based on availability.
- With time spent in the lesser visited regions of the South Island, you’ll have time to visit some places while others don’t.
- (Optional) The Milford Track is a 53 km journey with daily walks ranging from 1 mile to 13 miles. This is an alpine hike and the weather can be unpredictable. The fitter you are, the more you will enjoy yourself.
Places We'll Visit
Click a dot on the map for details