Hiking the Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is on every hiker’s bucket list, but should you do it? It is indeed challenging, but it has been completed by thousands of people. Chances are good that you can do it too, provided you are reasonably fit and you don’t have any health issues that preclude
Are you thinking about a trip to Morocco with Adventure People but have questions about the itinerary or concerns over safety? Check out this Google Hangout with our guide, Mustapha. He’ll be able to answer all of your questions!
- Asia, Thailand
- monasteries, monastery, Phra Mongkhon Bophit, ruins, Thailand, UNESCO, Wat Maha That, Wat Phra Si Sanpeth, Wat Ratchaburana, Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit, world heritage site
The ancient city of Ayutthaya is less than fifty miles north of Bangkok and well worth the visit. It was the Thai capital for 417 years and during this time thirty-three Kings of different dynasties ruled the kingdom until it was destroyed by the Burmese in 1767. Ayutthaya is strategically located on an island surrounded by three rivers
- Asia, Thailand
- Buddhist, Chakri Dynasty, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Mom Sangwan, Prince Mahidol, seasons greetings, Songkhla, Thai, Thai King, Thai nation, Thai people, Thailand, world heritage site
People in the United States usually associate the month of December with Christmas trees, prime rib, and Hallmark Channel reruns. It has become a tradition for Adventure People to flock to someplace tropical during this month and this year was no exception. We just returned from the amazing country of Thailand! It is true to
Our first day in Thailand was spent in Bangkok, the nation’s capital as well as the most populated city in the country, with over 8 million residents occupying the 605 square mile city. We arrived early on the morning of December 2nd and after we freshened up a bit, we decided to explore the city.
- backpacker, camp cleanup, camp cooking, camp food, camp meals, camp shelter, camp sleeping, camping, camping checklist, car camping, cooking, first aid, safety, tent
For those who are new to car camping, we’ve compiled this handy checklist based on years of trial and error. While every trip will have different requirements based on where you’re going and what you’re doing, this is a general list to get you started. With car camping, you could bring everything and the kitchen
- Hiking & Trekking, Travel Tips
- backpack, backpacks, choosing a backpack, hydration, lockable zippers, pack capacity, pack size, REI, torso length, traveling, ventilation, weekend adventure
In my search for a new backpack, I’ve done hours of research trying to decide which pack to purchase. Some of my trips take me traveling around the world and some have me headed to the mountains or the desert for a weekend adventure. The two most important things to consider are the trip length and your torso length.
- Travel Tips
- headlamp, luggage locks, money belt, sarong, sleep sack, travel, travel gear, travel towel
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a newbie joining your first Adventure People trip, here’s a list of gear you’ll want to consider for your next adventure. Have someone on your holiday shopping list that fits this description? These are also excellent suggestions for gifts to delight the adventurer in your life! Backpack – It’s important to have